Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sadara Lochlan

Captain Sadara Lochlan
Sadara Lochlan is going to be the captain in my little Star Trek universe.  I'm refining her profile a bit; but she's half human/half vulcan brought up primarily in the human tradition.  I'll post her profile again as soon as I get it just the way I want it.

The first image here is of Lochlan as a Captain.  In game, there isn't a skirt option for this particular version so props for the innovation.  I'll just have to put this as later in her career.  As far as my story would go, Lochlan would be a newly minted captain shortly after ST: The Motion Picture.

A little out of uniform...



Here we have Sadara letting her hair down so to speak in a dark chocolate brown strapless dress with pink trim.  Loved, loved, loved the half updo and the jewelry, and shoes.

Sadara Lochlan with Commander's stripes.






Commander Lochlan would say goodbye to the miniskirt right along with her tenure as First Officer of the USS Essex.

No comments:

Post a Comment